LIU has a number of different transfer and study abroad programs that gives you the opportunity to be exposed to a new culture, lifestyle and different academic experience. LIU welcomes all students from around the world to transfer and to have the chance to obtain an American style education. All transfer students transcripts will be reviewed to see which courses maybe transferable towards their program of study at LIU. There are a number of majors you can transfer to.
If you are transferring from another university the below documents are required.
- Certified copy of the Lebanese Baccalaureate Degree (BACCII) or Technical Baccalaureate degree (BT3) or their equivalence (Foreign Baccalaureate)
- Certified copy of the university transcript + course description
- 1 copy of identification card
- 1 copy of family civil status record
- 1 recent passport sized colored photo
- All Lebanese applicants must submit their national social security papers (daman), if available, or must pay $135 and fill the appropriate papers at the social security office.
- 30$ non-refundable application fees
- 20$ for each entrance exam